Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year- Happy New Blog!!!

As I was getting the behind the scenes info completed for my new blog I ran into a SERIOUS problem!! I had LOST all of my Christmas Eve and Day pictures.  I went into complete  XANAX panic mode and called my mom in hopes that she had a copy of them.  She didn't and tried to help me through this serious situation. My stomach was in knots and I just couldn't bear the thought of not having any pictures of Christmas.  Luckily the pictures were found..... on our laptop.... I was on the desktop!!! Mom and I said our good nights, I grabbed a handful  piece of dove chocolate and I am now on my way!!

For those of you who followed my other blog you are well aware of the serious neglect it has received- no new post since May of 2010- I think. Well a lot has happened since then!!

2011 was a year of change for me. I learned a lot about myself. I learned a lot about people. I learned a lot about life. The most important thing I learned was from my dad.  Last June, 2011, the kids and I spent the entire month with mom and dad in SC.  Dad said multiple times that LIFE IS ABOUT EXPERIENCES.  I have really taken that to heart and my life is now centered around not only experiences, but CHOICES.

Throughout my 34 years of life I have, obviously, made a lot of choices.  I have made BAD choices. I have made GOOD choices. I have made some EXCELLENT choices.  I have also had the same type of EXPERIENCES in my life.  The experiences in my life have been because of the choices I have made.

December 19,2011 was my 11 year anniversary.  Paul and I spent our anniversary at Chili's Restaurant with our kids.  NOT AT ALL our first choice!  We didn't have a sitter.  The kids didn't want what we wanted. I was exhausted from work and we settled.  Of course there was a wait.  It really didn't seem to matter though.  Much of our life is spent being frustrated and tired these days- I know this is a choice.

A couple of weeks before our anniversary we decided to put our house on the market.  FSBO! We don't have a plan. Life is About Experiences.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment